Whether this is your first time on-line or you're a seasoned user, we've spelled out our house rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply require respect and good manners. Use common sense, and you'll feel right at home.
Our specific house rules are:
- We operate by the rated G rules of the movies, so we don't allow obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language. We also reserve the right to remove postings that defame or insult anyone, and notes that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing notes or postings that might be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law-enforcement officials. We also reserve the right to remove notes that are off the subject or not in English.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such notes add clutter and devalue conversation.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. Miami Dolphins Ltd. will assist law-enforcement officials.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our bulletin boards and in our chats. No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art, graphics, or other material may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder. In addition, links to web site and images are prohibited.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information.
- Having good manners online means that you don't post the same note more than once. The on-line word for posting many times on one topic is "spamming." We don't allow that.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, in chat, and in e-mail. All chats are monitored by Miami Dolphins Ltd. staff members. You take responsibility for postings under your identification and use the information provided on Miami Dolphins Ltd., including in bulletin boards, chat, and e-mail, at your own risk. Miami Dolphins Ltd. takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted in bulletin boards, chat, and e-mail.
- Miami Dolphins Ltd. reserves the right to remove any postings (although it has no duty to do so).
- If you see a post or that you feel violates any of the above house rules, please notify the Dolphins Moderator. Barring technical difficulties, we will respond in 24 hours.
- By posting to any portion of Miami Dolphins Ltd. you agree to abide by Miami Dolphins Ltd's Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All fans who wish to link to the Dolphins Endzone should first read the copyright restrictions.
- Use your common sense and have a wonderful time at Miami Dolphins Ltd.